- Design and Manufacturing of working prototype of ladder type chassis for a course on automotive systems study (Under Faculty Initiated Projects)
- Design and Manufacturing of Quad Bike XLR8 (Under Faculty Initiated Projects)
- Design and Manufacturing of Emergency Calling Booth (Under Professional Projects)
- Industrial design and styling concept for new urban city bus (Under Professional Projects)
- Conceived and developed a contest theme "Govinda" based on Indian cultural aspect of Dahi-handi as a Committee Member, International ABU Robocon 2008.
- He is a Faculty, Industrial Design here since June 2010, conducting following set of courses:
He was a team member of Structural Products Group (SPG). In the Design Center of Dana Inc., he worked on design projects of vehicle lower frames and structures (under body components and assemblies) for various programmes of GM, Ford, Toyota and VW.
He was a faculty of mechanical engineering at Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune and simultaneously pursued Master of Technology studies at College of engineering, Pune. As a UGC approved faculty in Workshop Department (Under Mechanical Engineering Department), he conducted various courses related to mechanical and production engineering. He was instrumental in setting up and functioning of rapid prototyping facility and delivered turn key projects right from design to prototyping to various clients like Tata Visteon, Taco, Apollo Tyres, IIT Powai, Sancheti hospital, ARAI, Bill-care.
As Design Engineer at Prime Technologies, Pune, a leading company engaged with automation, material handling and turn key projects for various clients like Bajaj Auto, Thermax Ltd, Century Enka, Auto line, Endurance Technologies etc., he got the first-hand experience to work on various projects from a scratch to the final working assembly.
As Design Engineer at Force Motors Ltd, he was a team member of Production Engineering Department (Engine Section) and supporting activities essential for design, development, manufacture and assembly of engines for various projects such as Tempo Trax Judo and Tempo Trax Gamma (cross country vehicle under production), Tractor series Orchard-25 (newly developed), Balwan, Orchard-35 and Orchard-45 (vehicle under production), Tempo excel 4 truck (vehicle under production)
- Cognitive Courses: Product and vehicle mechanisms, automotive systems study, road vehicle aerodynamics, materials and manufacturing processes, technical design and drawing
- Design projects: Non-motorized transportation, vehicle packaging, design for special needs and technology based projects
- Skill based courses: Computer Aided Design, Surfacing/styling and Manufacturing (CAD/CAS/CAM), model making and workshop practices
- Chair, Paper setter’s committee (Subject - Rapid Prototyping), University of Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Committee Member, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, M.Tech CAD CAM Syllabi Reform Activity
- Committee Member, University of Pune, First Year Engineering Syllabi Reform Activity
- Corporate trainings in CATIA V5, GD & T and design orientation workshops.
- He has been instrumental in setting up CNC, RPT and Laser cutting facilities of MITID
- Paper “Ground up Vehicle Development- towards Harmony in Design and Engineering", Designing Design Education for India Conference, March 15, 2013
- M. Tech, Manufacturing Engineering & Automation, College of Engineering Pune
- BE, Mechanical Engineering (two semesters internship pattern), University of Pune
Skills & Expertise
Catia V5, Solidworks, Fusion 360, Rapid Prototyping, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
Certification and Test Scores
GATE 2003 Score: 85 percentile
Special Certificate Award
By Thermax Ltd., Chinchwad, Pune for substantial contribution in implementing Environmental Management Systems (EMS), ISO 14001