• Ragging is a serious offence and whoever directly or indirectly commits it within or outside the campus will be punished as per Maharashtra Act No. xxxiii of 1999.
• Every hosteller should maintain discipline in the hostel and college premises.
• They must be properly dressed while moving in hostel or college premises.
• Students should have a proper hair cut and maintain themselves.
• Students are not allowed to leave the hostel without permission of the hostel warden while going out of the city. It is also compulsory that they should make entry in the register kept for the purpose with the security guard on duty.
• Students should use electricity with a sense of responsibility and must put off all the electric switches while going out of the rooms or out of the hostel.
• No hosteller shall entertain outsiders or non hosteller in the hostel or in their room.
• Parents and relatives are not allowed to stay in the hostel during day or night. with their wards.
• All the hostellers shall look after their belongings so as to avoid any kind of thefts in the hostel.
• Hostel warden or the Institute is not at all responsible for the theft taking place due to carelessness of the students.
• Birthdays, festivals or any other celebrations can be celebrated in limits.
• Rooms once allotted to the students will not be changed under any circumstances. However, in case one student leaves the room the other may be shifted to the particular room with the permission of the hostel warden.
• Entrance gate of the hostel will close at 22:00 hrs. Students reporting after that will not be allowed to enter the hostel.
• Students wanting to stay out of the hostel (night out\leave) will have to obtain permission from the warden well in advance.
• Daily attendance of all the students will be taken by the warden himself between 22:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Students will have to go to the warden's room and put their signatures in the register kept for the purpose in front of their names.