1996- 1998 Exhibition Design
: Designed the pavilion for "Telco Motors" at the 1996 and 1998 "Auto Expo" Trade fairs held at Pragatti maidan, New Delhi. The designs were executed using Octanorm systems.
Visualised the "Videocon pavilion" at the IETF (India engineering trade Fair 1997) using powder coated Octanorm systems.
2001- 2009 Design Consultant : Design consultant to "Inspiration" –Architects & Engineers" at
Cochin (www.inspire-india.com) working primarily on interiors of hotels and resorts, residences and offices. Eco friendly and natural materials were used for furniture and décor to complement the architecture.
Interiors for specialist Ship fit-outs.
Design consultancy for "Cochin Shipyard Pvt Ltd" (CSL) for interior accommodation on board vessels such as
- 95000 Dwt tanker owned by "Shipping corporation of India,"
- ATCO tugs for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Standardised furniture and interiors were done and executed at the shipyard premises for a series of 8 vessels at CSL.
- Interiors of PSV vessels for TEBMA shipyards, Chennai.
- AHTS – Anchor handling tug vessels for a series of 7 vessels.
Workshops for Industry & Guest lecturer (2001 onwards.)
- Visiting guest lecturer at the 'Exterior Interiors" school of Design at Chennai and Cochin.
- Conducted workshops for furniture small scale industries at NSIC Pondicherry.
- Exploration of form & design for "Harita Gramaar" seating systems at Hosur, Bangalore with soft mediums such as pastels and charcoal sticks.
- Workshop with artisans in Kerala to explore bamboo as a material for value- added construction.