Fees structure for students seeking admissions in the
academic year 2017-18
(B.Des / M.Des / MBA)
|Particulars||For Indian Nationals (INR)||For NRI, PIO, OCI & Foreign National
|Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Fees||₹ 3,000/-||₹ 4,500/-|
|Tuition Fees||₹ 3,20,000/-||₹ 4,80,000/-|
|Development Fees (one time)||₹ 30,000/-||₹ 45,000/-|
|Student Activity Fees (per year)||₹ 5,000/-||₹ 7,500/-|
|Hostel Charges (Twin sharing roms)||₹ 72,500/-||₹ 72,500/-|
|Hostel Security Deposit -One Time (Refundable)||₹ 5,000/-||₹ 7,500/-|
|Mess Charges||₹ 60,500/-||₹ 60,500/-|
|Laundry Charges||₹ 7,700/-||₹ 7,700/-|
|Medical Insurance||₹ 1,500/-||₹ 1,500/-|
|Total Fees||₹ 5,05,200/-||₹ 6,86,700/-|
*The above mentioned fee structure is for 1st year.
* There will be a rise of 10% in composite fees every year.
* Hostel facility is optional
* Mess & laundry faclity is compulsory in case availing Hostel facility.
* Hostel charges for 4 sharing rooms will be Rs.50000/- per year.
* Remittance of fees for all the students coming under NRI,PIO,OCI and International students including Student exchange & Study abroad has to be done in INR
* The charges if any, as applicable for remittance (conversion), from USD to INR, will be borne by the students.