- The fee structure as applicable for the students of the regular program will be charged from the students. Any revision in the fee structure would be notified separately from time to time. All deposits/payments of fees shall be made by Demand Draft only payable at Pune.
- At the time of admission, the student needs to pay 50% of tuition fees, Hostel, Mess & Laundry charges (optional) for the academic year, one time full development fee and student activity fees.
In case of availing Hostel facility the Hostel security deposit has to be paid at the time of admission.
- The Tuition Fee is applicable for the academic year i.e. from July to May.
- Graduate Diploma Programme: 4 years
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme: 2 years
The student has to pay full year fees for the 4th year of GDP & 2nd year of PGDP where in the last semester they do their diploma project in the industry.
The Tuition Fee covers all of the teaching and other expenses (such as library, examination, labs, co-curricular activities, sports etc. for the academic year)
The Tuition Fee does not include or cover field trips and excursions, pocket money, extra subject / learning support, weekend outings / trips, transportation, stationery, workshop tools & materials other co-curricular activities, extra tutorials, medical expenses etc.
There are two options available for payment of Tuition Fee: ·
All fee payments should be made by the due dates as indicated in the Fee Schedule.
- Advance Yearly - this carries a 5% rebate on Tuition Fee
- In three equal instalments as mentioned below.
The Due dates for submitting fees in installments are as follows.
- 1st Instalment before 30th June of every academic year
- 2nd Instalment before 31st October of every academic year.
- 3 rd Instalment before 28th February of every academic year
The students seeking admission for the 1st year however have to pay the 1st instalment as declared in the admission procedure.
The institute reserves the right to revise / amend the Fee Schedule.
10% increase in Composite Fees will be there every year
Students have to purchase the tool kit at actual cost from the institute Stores.
- In the event of late deposit of fee following surcharge shall be charged:
No student, whose fee remains unpaid in full or in part, will be allowed to use the institute until the outstanding fee is received. No internal jury reports, Transfer Certificates or recommendations to future institutes / colleges will be issued to the student or parent.
If the fee is not paid even after 3 fortnightly reminders, the students name shall be struck off from the institute's records.
- If paid within 30 days after the due date: 5%
- If paid between 31 and 60 days after the due date: 10%
- SStudents converting from Boarding to Day Boarding should do so at the end of a semester. Students converting from Boarding to Day Boarding in the middle of a semester shall have to pay boarding fee for the full semester.
- Students converting from Day Boarding to Boarding (upon availability of seat) should do so from the 1st day of the month. Students converting in the middle of a month shall have to pay boarding fee on pro rata basis from the beginning of the month.
- College mess is compulsory for all the boarding students.
Refunds / Withdrawals
- Students wishing to withdraw should give at least one semester's notice (July - Dec / Jan - June).
- In case of withdrawal, fee pertaining to the semester falling in the notice period shall be payable by the student.
- In the event of withdrawal without notice, the same shall be forfeited from the hostel security deposit of the student.
Refunds New Admissions
- In case of withdrawal happens within a period of one month from declaration of the final list of selected students an amount of ₹ 10,000 will be deducted as administrative charges and rest amount will be refunded to the student within 30days from receiving of the application.
- In case of withdrawal happens after one month from declaration of the final list of selected students and before commencement of the course 25% of Tuition fee will be deducted and rest amount will be refunded to the student within 30 days from receiving of the application. The calculation for refund is done on 50% of the Tuition fees paid for the academic year.
Hostel, Mess & Laundry charges paid will be refunded full.
- In case of withdrawal happens within a period of 1 month from the commencement of the course 50% of Tuition fee will be deducted and rest amount will be refunded to the student within 30days from receiving of the application. The calculation for refund is done on 50% of the Tuition fees paid for the academic year.
One month charges for Hostel, Mess & Laundry will be deducted and balance will be refunded.
- For the Withdrawal happening after 1 month from commencement of the course, no amount except security deposit will be refunded within 60 days from receiving of the application.
- University Affiliation fees for the Fashion Design programmes will be refunded only in case of withdrawal happening before commencement of course. No refund of University Affiliation fees will be done for admission withdrawal done after commencement of course.
- Any instrument / equipment / gadget or books and stationery purchased from / through the Institute are Non-Returnable and thus Non-Refundable.
Hostel Security Deposit
- Every student admitting into the Institute needs to pay a Hostel security deposit as laid down by the management from time to time. This deposit is non-interest bearing and is refundable upon the student passing out / leaving the institute.
- Any unpaid dues of the student shall be recovered from his / her security deposit.
- The Hostel security Deposit shall be refunded within 60 days of withdrawal /passing out of the student after adjusting unpaid dues, if any. This is done on production of prescribed ‘No Dues certificate’ from concerned departments. Production of the ‘No Dues Certificate’ is also essential for award of Degree.
- No request of refund would be entertained after six months from the date of completion of the course or the student leaving the institute.
- Legal disputes, if any, shall be settled only in the courts having their jurisdiction in Pune.
- All bank charges pertaining to inward remittance of the fee, if any, shall be debited to student's account.
- In the event of cheque / draft return, a sum of ₹ 1000/- besides the bank charges shall be debited to the student's account.