(The Grand Bhagwati)- Lead and administer creative design projects in support of ongoing marketing and merchandizing programs
- Creative vision and concept design marketing and merchandizing programs 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Creative vision and concept design campaign 2012 & 2013
VEDNA-VIRAAM, RADHEVINAYAK, FONT n FOIL, RANJIT, STAR NUT, Katlax, Perlcon, Frameboxx, ORICO Restaurant, True Commerce, Sherbagh, Pragati Schutzen, Ruchi Soya Pvt. Ltd., Vastuland Realtors Pvt. Ltd., Apollo Tyre, Microfinance Job, Anantaa, Olive International School, ROTMAN University, Airtel, Grassroots, Amankora Resorts, Jaisalmer Royal Heritage, Marsh Risk Consulting, Amol Atta, Saptarishi paper clip, Mittal candle & gifts, Bellagio fragnence bottle, Snackit, Judith Leiber (Designer), EWDPL Trade Show stall, Hindustan Times Leadership Summit, Arcelor Mittal, Amit Pashricha (photographer)
Designed information architecture and user interface for on-screen applications for various clients.
Guided by the inner force of bestowing creative eye and emotive values to the youth, Asst. Prof. Amit Kumar Sinha stepped into Design Education in 2012 as a Visiting Faculty of Fashion Design Department, NIFT (Gandhinagar). His multidisciplinary approach, skills and in-depth knowledge of Design Software like Photoshop, Illustrator, In design, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Flash, PowerPoint, 3D Max, Solid Works and his professional experience of designing corporate identity, packaging, print collateral, advertising, annual reports, web and multimedia, his special emphasis on conceptual design and communication goals, high attention to detail, lead him to work as a full time faculty at Unitedworld Institute of Design, where he opt to teach several sources at Basic design level as well as Advance level.
- IncredibleMarks; - Creative Head
- Fresh Lime Soda Designation - Art Director
- WhiteSand - Head Designer
- JCDA Consultancy - Head Designer
- NIFT, Gandhinagar – Visiting Faculty & Jury Member
- M.S.University, Vadodara - Visiting Faculty & Jury Member
- Unitedworld Institute of Design – Associate Professor