• Blue Star Ltd, Mumbai. Design of Water coolers.
• Voltas Ltd, Mumbai. Design of Refrigerator & Water coolers.
• NGEF Ltd, Bangalore . Design of Generator Set.
• Kirlosker Electrodyne Ltd, Pune. Design of Laminar Flow Bench.
• Tata Memorial Hospital , Mumbai. Design of Transit Stretcher Trolley.
• Shree Chitra Thirunal Institute of Medical Science & Technology, Trivendrum. Design of Blood Oxygenator.
• Intelligence Bureau of India .
• Hyderabad Allwyn Ltd, Hyderabad . Design of Refrigerator.
• Maruti Udyog Ltd, New Delhi . Design of Trophy.
• Marc Walker Opticals Ltd, Ahmedabad. Design of Eyewear.
• Solsons Exim, Ahmedabad. Design of Hand tools.
• Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd, Rajkot . Design of a range of CNC machines.
• Corporate Exhibition- Indian petrochemicals limited, Vadodara.
• ‘Design in India ' a traveling Exhibition- NID, Ahmedabad.
• Manipur State Pavilion, Manipur Government.
• Stall design in USA & Germany- Solsons Exim, Ahmedabad.
• Stall design IMTECHS, TAGMA, ENGIMECH in India & EMO Fair in Italy- Jyoti
CNC Automation Ltd., Rajkot .
Corporate Identity Design
• Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd., Rajkot .
• Solsons Exim, Ahmedabad.
Beside these consultancy Projects, he has worked on self initiated assignments of designing products for the Bio-medical, prosthetic, differently able individuals and cerebrally palsied children.
Professor Dhimant Panchal in his career spanning more than 25 years was also involved in developing design pedagogy in areas of Industrial design and Fashion & Life style Accessory design. He has developed various design academic programmes, which includes Design foundation Programmes, courses at Basic design level as well as at advance levels. He has extensive experience in teaching, academic institution building, promoting design profession and evolving evaluation systems and admission procedures.
He has worked in diverse capacities in premier institutions namely the National Institute of Design (NID) Ahmedabad, School of Interior Design , National Institute of Fashion technology (NIFT) Gandhinagar, Indus Valley school of Art & architecture ( Pakistan ) and MIT Institute of Design .
• Chief Design Advisor- Karp Impex (Diamond & Jewelry Manufacturing Company)
• Chief Design Advisor- Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd.
• Design director- Solsons Exim (Hand Tool Manufacturing Company)
• Coordinator, Foundation Programme, NID.
• Coordinator, ‘Design for Health' an initiative of NID.
• Center Coordinator, Fashion & life style Accessory design Programme, NIFT.
• Coordinator, Cluster development Initiative, NIFT.
Professor Dhimant Panchal has been instrumental in planning and conducting workshops and Seminars in various forums as follows:
• Audio-Visual Programme for Professor H. K. Vyas at ICSID conference, Helsinki.
• Workshops in secondary Schools on ‘Design & Environment' with Professor H. K. Vyas.
• Video Programme for UGC on Design & Environment'.
• Workshop on ‘Design Process' at HMT Watch division.
• Seminar on ‘Industrial design' at M.S. University , Vadodara.
• Seminar on ‘Industrial design' for Indian Industries- initiative of CII-NID.
• Workshop on ‘Product design' for TVS Group of Industry.
• Presentation on design Management at IIM, Bangalore .
Professor Dhimant Panchal has widely traveled in India and abroad. Most significant visits were as follows:
• EXPLORATORIUM, a science Museum, San Francisco, USA and Science Museum, London, UK under UNDP fellowship.
• Indus Valley school of Art & architecture, Pakistan .
• SEIT Elletronica SRL, Italy
Besides this he has also been to Hong Kong , China and Russia for research in Finishing & Polishing technology for Karp Diamond manufacturing Co.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• He has to his credit several patents and registrations for design of hand tools, Solsons Exim.
• Recipient of UNDP Fellowship.
• Several products designed by him have been recognized by trade associations and institutions.
MEMBERSHIP IN INSTITUTIONS
• Administrative College of India ,
• MIT Institute of design, a member, Education Council.