in cross-functional team co-ordination with an eye for details. The natural abilities in him add to his abilities in integrating the diverse nature of his profile. He possesses an excellent eye to details with good logical, analytical and mathematical skills coupled with patience and perseverance.
Previous Work Experiences
- Master of Engineering in Computer science & Engineering from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Bachelor of Technology in computer science & Engineering from MIT-Aurangabad.
- Worked as Software Engineer in SAJ InfoWorld, Singur, WB in Inventory management System and Functional Help Desk.
- Worked as Software Engineer in Persistent System Limited, Pune in Mail server and messaging server suite also worked as QE manual UI Tester.
- Worked as an Assistant professor of Department of computer Engineering, MESCOE, Wadia Campus, Pune.
- Worked as an Assistant professor of Department of computer Engineering, SITRC, Sandip Foundation, Nashik.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Windows Application, MS professional ID: 7107413
- Certified internal auditor for ISO 9001:2008
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Web Application.
- Hadoop Big data Set by SITRC, Department of Computer science
- Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking by National Antihacking Group
- ORACLE-10G (Administration workshop-I) from NIIT, Nashik.
- Infosys Campus connect By INFOSYS (India)
- Kumbthan a technical hackathon for nashik kumbh 2015 by MIT media lab, USA at Nashik.
- C#.NET, ADO, XML, ASP.NET from NIIT, Kolkata.
- ORACLE-9I (SQL) from NIIT, Kolkata.
On Microprocessor Interfacing Technique for SE computer Engineering,VBCOERI,Nashik.
Publications in National & International Journals and Conferences
- “Drunk Driver Alerting System: Mobile Application” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 6, June-2014 ISSN 2229-5518.
- ”Avoiding SQL injection attack using Encryption.” In ITCCE2014 National Conference,MET,Nasik.
- “Android Based Rush and Drunk driver alerting system” in International journal of Engineering Research and Application, ISSN: 2248-9622,Vol.4,Issue 2,in February 2014.
- “Image mining issues and Techniques” in National level Paper present competition At SITRC College, Nashik (MH) in September 2012.