Dr.Dandeswar Bisoyi teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in User Experience Design Department. He hold Ph. D. in visual communication from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG), masters in visual communication from Dr.B.R.Ambedekar University, and Bachelor’s in Applied Arts from the Utkal University of Culture. His Ph. D. research focuses on pictorial metaphors and rhetoric as a form of communication in advertisement. During his Ph. D. he was visiting researcher at Politecnico di Milano, Italy, School of Design. His other research interests are in the fields of Design Semantics, Aesthetics, Information Graphics, Typography, Publication Design, Visual Ethnography, Advertising, branding, visual communication, Visual interface design and fine arts. His publications that have appeared in international Journals and international conferences. He was awarded National Fellowship from Ministry of tourism and Culture Department Govt. of India for Professional Research and GURUBRAMHA Award from National Education & Human Resources Development Govt. of India., He previously taught at Amity School of Fine Arts, Amity University, Noida. He is having 15 years’ industry, teaching and research experience of relevant field. He did several one man painting exhibitions, participated in many group shows and art symposiums in India. His paintings are to be found in important collections of Art Institutions and individual collectors in India. Also he worked as a freelance designer in different advertising agency such as Ascent advertising, Concept advertising etc.
- Yadav Preeti, Bisoyi Dandeswar, Chakrabarti Debkumar Spokes Characters of mascots and young Consumers’ Perspective Particular understanding, ICORD ’17
- Bisoyi dandeswar, Yadav preeti, Barua utpal (2015) Copywriting and the Creative Edge http://www.waset.org/ conference/2015/04/paris/ ICCVAD/ program?forceTentati ve=1
- Yadav preeti, Bisoyi dandeswar, Chakrabati debkumar(2015) Anthropomorphic Brand Mascot Serve As the Vehicle: To Quickly Remind Customers Who You are and What You Stand for in Indian Cultural Context http://www.waset.org/ conference/2015/04/ paris/ICCVAD/program? forceTentative=1
- Yadav Preeti, Bisoyi Dandeswar, Chakrabarti Debkumar Spokes characters and young consumers’ context specific understanding HWWE 2015.
- Yadav Preeti, Bisoyi Dandeswar, Chakrabarti Debkumar Typography as a statement of Design, HWWE 2014.
- Bisoyi.D, Barua.U, Guha.E (2013). Effective Communication of Product Information: A Copy Writing Methodology, IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (JHSS) Volume-6, Page numbers-1-3. http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jhss/ full-issue/vol6- issue4.pdf
- Bisoyi dandeswar, Yadav preeti, Barua utpal importance of typography in Indian print advertisement, Typography Day 2013.
- Group painting Exhibition at Lokayata art gallery New Delhi in the year 2012.
- Group painting Exhibition at Indian Council for Cultural Relations Calcutta in the year 2008.
- One man painting Exhibition at Delhi Art Gallery New Delhi in the Year 2007.
- Group painting Exhibition at Lalit kala academy New Delhi in the year 2006.
- Group painting Exhibition at Bharat Bhawan Bhopal in the year 2005.
- One man Painting Exhibition at Sur Sadan Agra in the year 2005.
- National Art festival at Ujjain (MP) in the year 2004 to 2006.
- 10th state level group art exhibition at lalit kala academy Lucknow in the year 2003.
- LEGANCY a group art exhibition at Girish Art Gallery Agra in the year 2003.
- Group painting Exhibition at Lalit kala academy Bhubanswar in the year 1998.
- International Scientific Committee and Editorial Review Board of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology