Chesta Malkani is working as Assistant Professor in User Experience Design. Her areas of research and teaching are Mobile Application Design, Web Application Design, System Architecture and Database Design, Windows Application Design, Human computer Interaction, Software Engineering and Big Data Management. Chesta is conversant with different computer engineering subjects which are essential for user experience design. She is an organized professional with teaching, guidance and counseling skills. Possess a strong track record in improving teaching effectively. Ability to be a team player and resolve problems and conflicts professionally.
She believes that UX designers can make a huge difference to the world in which we live — not only through designing great user experiences, but by spreading the word about the immense value of good design.
- Masters of Computer Application from Amity University, Noida.
- Bachelors of Science from Kumaun University, Nainital.
- Interaction Design Foundation Member (Apr 2020 – Apr 2021)
- BSI Certification in Information Security Management Systems (January 2016 – May 2016).
- Elementary Proficiency in German Language.
- Diploma in Advance Computer Software (January 2014 – December 2014)
- NSS ‘B’ and ‘C’ Certification.
- Paper Title: Statistical Analysis of Student Feedback System Using Cronbach’s Alpha and Utility Measurement Process Presented in International Conference on Infocom Technologies and Unmanned Systems (ICTUS’ 2017)
- Paper Title: Statistical Approach for combating Web Spamming using Fisher Technique Presented in International conference on inventive research in computing applications (ICIRCA’2018)